– Capacity now doubled at the Safety Training Week-End in Bremerhaven on 9-11 November due to overwhelming interest.
If you are German speaking and interested in meeting up with the Reginasailing crew, come and join in at the ISAF Safety Training Week-End on 9-11 November in Bremerhaven! Don’t hesitate and meet up with some of the greatest crew of Regina Laska, plus myself. Whether you have sailed on Regina Laska before or not, doesn’t matter! It’s just a chance to have fun during a week-end. At the same time, you will lear a lot of essential safety stuff, which might become vital one day…
Book your space by sending an e-mail and then let’s all meet up in Bremerhaven in November!
– Don’t miss your chance for 2019:
If you are playing with the idea to join next year and you are new to Reginasailing, please send in your request now, with as much information about yourself as you please.
If you are part of the Reginasailing family already and have sailed before, but have not done so yet, please send me a short note for 2019, so you don’t miss out.
I am just about to begin my planning for 2019 in the near future.
– Testimonial of Sandra Morson added on Testimonial Page.
– MCA Certification Page updated with details of the inspection and medical equipment
– Testimonial of Carol Wu from Hongkong taking the theory course on Malta added on Testimonial Page
– Another Testimonial of Carol Wu from Hongkong added after sailing Leg 2-2018 from Cuxhaven to Lymington, The Solent.
– Artur is now seriously planning to sell his beloved and refitted HR46 Blue Daisy. Having spent EUR 650.000 EUR the boat and refit, he has now lowered the price to EUR 450.000.
– Testimonial of Viveka Ljungström added on Testimonial Page.
– HR342 I Dolci has grown! Kurt and Anita are now proud owners of a HR43 with the same name. Comfort will thus increase for customers sailing with I Dolci from 2018 onwards.
– Due to high demand: Next Yachtmaster Theory Course in Malta for 2019 announced with provisional data. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible to get your place confirmed.
– Testimonial of Kajsa Lemby added on Testimonial page
– Testimonial of Julia Pukelsheim added on Testimonial page
– Refit Year 6 updated with a foto from position “Regina Laska has been launched” a bit further down in the blog. More info to follow once I am onboard.
– Testimonial page updated with my personal introduction to my guests.
– Reginasailing is now on Instagram where photos and videos are uploaded during the sail training legs. Photos from 2017 are currently being uploaded.
– Another HR42F for sale on HR’s for sale page. This is a very good opportunity to buy a very nice HR42F for a very attractive price.
– Refit Year 6 updated from position “Visit to Adams Boat Care in February 2018” a bit further down in the blog.
– Leg 13 updated as an all-women sail training leg
– Itinerary for HR342 I Dolci uploaded.
– Talk on Sailing in Scotland at Båtmässan, Gothenburg, Sweden on 4 February.
– ISAF Safety Course in Bremerhaven updated with photos from recent course and with dates for next week-end course: 9-11 March 2018 and 9 – 11 November 2018. Contact me for signing up on this important course (held in German).
– Testimonial from Marianne Karlsen added, sailing Leg 3-2017 in the English Channel as well as Leg 9-2017 crossing the Bay of Biscay
– Testimonial from William Brochs-Haukedal added, sailing Leg 4-2017 in The Solent and passing his Yachtmaster in style
– Article in TWEED “Sailing for latecomers” (in German) on In the Press page
– Despite a second Yachtmaster Theory course has been opened up due to high demand, only three places left altogether for the Yachtmaster Theory Course in Malta in March and April 2018! If you are interested in doing the course in great company and relaxed joyful atmosphere in sunny Malta, don’t hesitate!
– Testimonial from Antje Paetzold added, sailing the all-women Leg 6-2017
– Testimonial from Margret Waubke added, sailing the all-women Leg 7-2017
– Testimonial from Oriana Hering, sailing on the all-women Leg 7-2017, on the main page of testimonials.
– Testimonial from Anna Lisa Dona added, sailing the all-women Leg 6-2017
– Testimonial from Christoffer Iveslätt added, sailing Leg 3-2017
– Testimonial from Dorothee Laxhuber added, sailing the all-women Leg 6-2017
– Testimonial from Julie Kelleher added, sailing the all-women Leg 6-2017
– Living onboard Regina-Laska page updated with some more photos and text.
– Testimonial from Michael Eberhartinger added, sailing Leg 2-2017 (Yachtmaster Prep Course)
– Testimonial from Denny Dhristochowitz added, sailing Leg 3-2017
– Hall of Yachtmasters added with a photo and comment by Yachtaster Heinz
– Two new Yachtmasters added to the Hall of Yachtmasters
– STCW Proficiency in Medical First Aid course in Malta (Easter 2018) added
– ISAF Safety Course in German held in Bremerhaven (Nov 2017) added
– Testimonial from Achim Schindler added, sailing Leg 2-2017 (Yachtmaster Prep Course)
– Picture of the gennaker added on Refit Year 5 Page
– Testimonial from Michel Leuenberger added, sailing Leg 2-2017 (Yachtmaster Prep Course)
– Testimonial from Jos Wammes added, sailing Leg 2-2017 (Yachtmaster Prep Course)
– Four new Yachtmasters added under Hall of Yachtmasters. Congratulations! It was a great leg with a lot of hard work and fun together!
– Yachtmaster Prep Course updated with many more photos and a more detailed description of a typical Yachtmaster Exam.
– New electrical toaster and new gennaker added on Refit year 5 page
– – Refitting your Hallberg-Rassy updated with more photos
– Testimonial by Stefan Graf zu Dohna added (Yachtmaster Theory on Malta)
– Refitting your Hallberg-Rassy updated with loads of photos and links to Adams Boat Care
– Certificates of Competence added on Safety page
– With all legs for 2017 being fully booked since last summer, applications for 2018 are being considered in August 2017. If you are interested in joining on an RYA theory course in Malta or a sail training leg in 2018, please send us your (non-binding) interest during this spring.
– – Testimonial by Esther Leuenberger added (Yachtmaster Theory on Malta)
– Light Design page updated with more examples, more explanations and a video on “before and after” of some boats.
– My new book “Zu zweit an Bord” is now available for shipment at Amazon! I have personally not even seen it, yet, but look forward to seeing it (and you?) at boot Düsseldorf commencing tomorrow. Meet me on the Gotthardt Stand 11/D24 in Hall 11 every day at 17:00 or listen to my talks.
– Next Yachtmaster Theory course for 2018 announced. Please note that bookings are already coming in for this.
– Testimonials put in reverse order, so that the newest testimonial shows at the top and the oldest at the bottom
– Testimonial by Achim Schindler added (Yachtmaster Theory on Malta)
– Testimonial by Marianne Karlsen added (Yachtmaster Theory on Malta)
– Testimonial by Christian Pukelsheim added (Yachtmaster Theory on Malta)
– Mia’s testimonial continued with “18 months later…” at the end, with an e-mail from the Caribbean saying “…crossing the Atlantic is the best thing we could have done!!!”
– Article in Praktsikt Båtägande about blue-water sailing added on Press Page.
– Article in YACHT about The Compass added on Press Page.
– After several years of research, compiling and writing, the new book “Zu Zweit an Bord” is finally ready to be launched at boot Düsseldorf 2017!
– Reginasailing has now been recognised as an official RYA Shore-Based Training Centre in addition to its practical equivalent. Theory courses will be held in Malta, the first one specificially for German Speaking customers.
– RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Theory course in Malta (January 2017) updated with prices and information about the venue, hotel, dinner, lunch etc.
– Testimonial by Irene Wiedswang added
– Testimonial from Laura Braive added
– Testimonial from Esther Leuenberger added
– Itinerary for 2017 added
– “Four months later…” added at the end of Ursula’s testimonial
– Testimonial from Nicole Wenning added
– Testimonial from Michel Leuenberger added
– Testimonial from Markus Wratschko added
– Testimonial from Per Östgård added
– Testimonial from Ross Moncrieff added
– Testimonial from Ludvig Olsson added
– First pages of the Article in YACHT No 13-2016 on Press Page. The entire issue can be ordered here.
– Sailing on Regina Laska updated with photos and more text
– MCA Safety Coding updated with more information
– Testimonial from Esther Manser added
– Testimonial from Juck Somsaman added
– Testimonial from Heinz Galm added
– Testimonial from William Brochs-Haukedal added
– Blue Daisy might be up for sale. See here.
– Tom Cunliffe’s new book “The Complete Ocean Skipper” (comprising a lot of photos from ReginaSailing) mentioned on the RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Page. Signed copies can be purchased until end of May from Tom directly here.
– Mahina Tiare III page updated with ‘Launch Day’ at the end of the page.
– Mahina Tiare III page updated with ‘Teakdeck laid’ at the end of the page.
– New Testimonial by Bernie Kelleher, Abu Dhabi, re planning and equipping his boat posted on the Testimonial Page
– Mahina Tiare III page updated with ‘Mid Refit’ at the end of the page.
– Stand added (Stand 15G21) for the SegelCenter on boot Düsseldorf page (it has moved into Hall15 compared to previous years).
– More talks added for boot Düsseldorf 2016, plus some minor amendments in time made
– The story by Markus and Manuela added at the end with “Two months later…”
– Article in Yachting World/November added about Fair Isle under In the Press
– On special request I have re-uploaded my old technical articles originally written for my previous HR40 Regina on The Boat page, discussing power, batteries and communications.
– The story by Kathi Huwiler updated at the end with “Two months later…”
– Article on sabbaticals in the German women’s magazine “Emotions” uploaded under In the Press.
– Leon takes over the moderation of the Hallberg-Rassy discussion group with over 600 Hallberg-Rassy owners as members. Thank you, Manlio, for moderating it for the past decade!
– The story by Mia Write updated at the end with “Two months later…”
– The Books Page updated with the new paperback edition of “The Missing Centimetre”, now renamed to “Sabbatical at Sea” and re-designed to look like the German edition. Both the German and the English versions are now also available as Kindle-Edition.
– A new HR46 with hardtop, three cabin layout and hydraulic furling will most likely come up for sale within shortly
– A voice from a husband after his wife returned from the all-women sail training week Leg 15-2015
– Testimonial from Mia Wright added with her feelings about the women sailing week Leg 15-2015
– Testimonial from Kathi Huwiler added with her feelings about the women sailing week Leg 15-2015
– Testimonial from Juck Somsaman flying from Thailand to join Leg 11-2015 added
– HR49 added under HR’s for sale
– HR40 from 2010 added under HR’s for sale
– Testimonial from Michel Leuenberger added with his description of Leg 11-2015
– Testimonial from Eva Eberhartinger added
– Testimonial from Daga Carapic added
– Article by Tom Cunliffe (“great seamanship” series) added
– Testimonial from Ludvig Olsson added
– A HR46 for sale added
– Testimonial from Kurt Cortier
– Testimonial from Jenny Gloge
– Testimonial from Tobias Odenberger
– After a thorough assessment, Regina-Sailing has become an accredited RYA Training Centre
– Sail training onboard Regina Laska has a new focus on RYA sail training
– Story on a typical Yachtmaster Prep course onboard Regina Laska added
– A quote from John Neal’s thoughts on refitting Mahina Tiare III posted on Mahina’s Page
– News revealed that Reginasailing has applied to become a recognised RYA Training Centre
– Information on Competent Crew, Day Skipper, Coastal Skipper, Yachtmaster Theory and Yachtmaster Practical added
– Announcing a planned new book on how to get your spouse onboard and requesting your story to share!
– The Boat page updated with unbroken links
– Re-published and updated General Specification, Equipment and The Name page of Regina Laska
– Leg 15-2015 updated with more information on the women sail training week
– A “ready-to-go-in-paradise” HR45 in Fiji added on HR’s for sale
– A HR43 added on HR’s for sale
– Båtmässan 2015 in Gothenburg, Sweden, updated with times for the talks
– Refit your Hallberg-Rassy re-written with information about the new premises of Adams Boat Care AB.
– This famous Hallberg-Rassy sails all the way from New Zealand to get her 190.000 miles refit
– At Båtmässan 2015 in Gothenburg, Sweden, Leon will hold a talk an refit as well as his popular talk on men and women sailing better as a couple
– boot Düsseldorf 2015 updated with more talks: “Shet light on what really matters” in Refit Center
– One of the youngest HR40′s on the market for an extremely attractive price. This HR40 is of the modern design with LED navigational lights and the new flush-mounted cupboard doors not found on older HR40′s.
– Light Design page updated with 6 short videos in three languages where I explain how to design with light
– Great success at boot Düsseldorf
– Testimonial from Alex
– Blue Daisy lifting day with surprises story added
– New HR46 refit project added, Blue Daisy
– Create space and atmosphere with Light design
– boot Düsseldorf page updated with the time schedule in the Refit Centre
– Page on boot Düsseldorf updated
– HR’s with hardtop are sought-after and not easy to find. An inexpensive HR43, perfect for a refit is for sale.
– Some comments on the observed LED lighting development picked up at the Hanseboot 2013 boat show
– I also held talks about women and sailing at Hanseboot 2013
– New book in German about sabbaticals with one chapter written by Leon Schulz
– Article Part 2 New for old in Yachting World September 2013 added
– New refit project started – Saida HR312
– HR’s for sale page added
– Redesigned homepage, with the same information as before
– Two new feed-backs on the testimonial page
– Many visited Regina Laska at Open Yard 2013.
– Page on boat shows updated with Öppna Varv and Interboot Friedrichshafen.
– Photos of the Hanseboot Ancora boatshow added
– Page on boat shows updated with more talks at boot Düsseldorf (now 34 in total!)
– Refit management updated with Mr Wakau flying from Japan in order to see Regina Laska