– Testimonial from Jenny Schulz added on Testimonial Page
– Testimonial from Simone and Markus added on Testimonial Page
– New Spa-like shower heads have been added to Refit year and the Living onboard page.
– New video on downwind sailing on Regina Laska added as a videoblog under Frequently Asked Questions
– How to set the anchor alarm with the Furuno GP33 explained under FAQ
– Refit year 7 updated with a lot of new Furuno-stuff, e.g. a new SC33 combining GPS with GLONASS an Galileo as well as a new FI70 instrument series plus NMEA2000 udates.
– Testimonial from Arne Odden added on Testimonial Page
– Refit year 7 updated with many new photos of the outcome onboard Regina Laska
– Price of HR46 Blue Daisy now lowered to EUR 425,000.
– How to install running backstays on a sailing boat added as a videoblog under Frequently Asked Questions
– How to replace the Hammar Hydrostatic Release Unit added as a videoblog under Frequently Asked Questions
– Yachtmaster Theory Course in Malta updated with photos from 2019 and info re March 2020.
– Page on RYA Yachtmaster Ocean completely revised and updated for the 2020 course
– Page on Yachtmaster books and syllabus totally revised
– Båtsystem’s advertisement for Regina Laska’s onboard steam spa sauna added in the video room
– Refit Year 7 page added with photos of new washing machine, new 12V battery and leaking generator oil gasket. Adams Boat Care is working on Regina Laska to get ready for the new season!
– Leon picking up guests for crayfish party added in the Video Room.
– New rudder bearing added at the top of the Refit Year 7 page
– Reginasailing Sea Survival Training in cooperation with SailPartner updated with exact dates (8-10 Nov 2019) and price (same as in 2018: 495 EUR). This is a really good course for all, who understand German!
– Meet the Reginasailing Family at boot Düsseldorf each Day after 17:00 on Gotthardt’s stand D24 in Hall 11!
– Link to Tom Cunliffe’s Video Blogs in the Video Room
– New Video with Leon talking about Båtsystem’s new LED lamps at METS Trade Show, Amsterdam in Swedish
– 50 years of boot Düsseldorf by German YACHT added under The In The Press page (in German)
– Improvements for 2019 updated with a new Spectra Survivor 06 handheld watermaker
– Video Room added with a brand new video taken from 2018 sailing to The Shetlands
– Testimonial of Sandra Morsen added on Testimonial Page.
– Yachtmaster Ocean Gerd Scheurer added on the Hall of Yachtmasters page
– About the Boat fully re-designed
– Test-video by German Magazine YACHT comparing a classic HR with a modern design added on The Boat Page
– Reginasailing Safety Training page updated with info for 2019 and pictures and video from Nov 2018
– Advanced Medicine course for wilderness adventurers added, held in Glenmore Lodge, Scotland in Nov 2019
– Itinerary for 2019 added, starting in Sweden and ending in Galicia, Spain
– Capacity now doubled at the Safety Training Week-End in Bremerhaven on 9-11 November due to overwhelming interest.
If you are German speaking and interested in meeting up with the Reginasailing crew, come and join in at the ISAF Safety Training Week-End on 9-11 November in Bremerhaven! Don’t hesitate and meet up with some of the greatest crew of Regina Laska, plus myself. Whether you have sailed on Regina Laska before or not, doesn’t matter! It’s just a chance to have fun during a week-end. At the same time, you will lear a lot of essential safety stuff, which might become vital one day… Book your space by sending an e-mail and then let’s all meet up in Bremerhaven in November!
Earlier Latest Updates:
– Click here to see earlier latest updates